1) All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
2) All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We will endeavour to keep the site fully updated with new products and remove old ones. If your order cannot be fulfilled, we will notify you with an option of waiting for the product to become available or be given a full refund for the product which is unavailable.
3) Delivery is charged at a variable rate, using Royal Mail 1st class post. If you require full tracking, please get in touch and we will quote separately for this. Delivery to overseas addresses will be quoted for when an enquiry has been made.
4) We reserve the right to change delivery costs and method of postage at any time.
5) Deliveries will normally be made to UK addresses within 5 working days, and our aim is to despatch them within 48 hours of the order being placed. You will be advised of any delay, or if the item is not available.
6) Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, however if we are not negligent, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer, if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
7) In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit, please contact us via email. In the case of damaged goods, please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt.
8) Satisfaction guaranteed.
We really want you to be happy with everything that you buy from Claws and Paws Cards.
If you have any problems with anything that you have bought from us, please get in touch and let us know and we will do our best to put it right.
If you want to return an item, please contact us first via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07929 774497 between 9am and 5pm.
Please note that all items need to be returned within 14 days complete and in the original saleable condition.
Where items are returned simply because they are no longer required, we will not be responsible for return postage.
It is advisable for you to obtain a proof of posting when returning items, as they remain your responsibility until we have received them. In the event that the goods are not in resaleable condition, we reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you, within 28 days of our notification. This does not affect your statutory rights.
9) Any complaints will be processed and rectified as soon as possible.
10) A confirmation email is sent to you after the placing of an order and after dispatch.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
If you make a purchase, you will be added to our customer database and e-mailing list, notifying you of new products and special offers. We will not contact you regularly, just on a very occasional basis. If you would prefer not to be contacted, please advise us at the time of ordering in the notes section. We hold your name, address, phone number and email address. We do not hold your credit/debit card details.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS, CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright clawsandpawscards.co.uk and its affiliates or their content and technology providers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication, without the prior written permission of Claws and Paws Cards is strictly prohibited.
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT
If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, clawsandpawscards.co.uk is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Claws and Paws Cards does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (force majeure event).
A force majeure event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
(a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; or
(b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; or
(c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; or
(d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
(f) failure by our suppliers to supply the goods to us which are required to fulfil your order.
Our obligations under these terms are suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these terms can be performed despite the force majeure event. If we have been unable to resolve a force majeure event within three months, we shall be entitled to cancel your order without penalty save for refunding to you the purchase price you have paid.